The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Cap not sure when I will have a free weekend and I think the same for Jason as I myself have nationals and foot loose (play thing at school) and so does Jason

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja see you get like youth Nationals for any boat then Nationals Nationals for any boat then you get a Nationals for different boats like 420 Nationals Sonnet Nationals Laser Nationals. . .

Jason not in a nationals he doing AV for foot loose I doning back stage for it too, I'am doing nationals with Paul decent Dirt Jumper

Cockpit: NC17 bar, Race Face Stem, ODI grips, XTR Brake levers, SLX shifter.

Drivetrain: Race Face Ride DH Crankset, Wellgo V12 pedals, XT 9 speed cassette, XT 9 speed chain, XT derailleur. Ya basically that, you cap, what you running. Complete Setup?

nice sled there Louis.. Big shimano fan hey? smiley17.gif

my rig's the same as before. same frame, suspension, drive train, cockpit etc. Only things I've changed in recent memory are the bars and the brakes. Will take a snap later and post it up. nothing fancy really. but i do luv my rig. smiley1.gif

DHK: I replaced front tire and tube today. Those cuts didnt penetrate right thru the tire wall, so I reckon that tire is still good as a replacement in a pinch. Waiting on the 3C before I replace the rear.

any one know what Jonkershoek is like

thinking of riding it on saturday.

havent riden any tracks since 2002.

ive only just started again.

Pinkbike are having a series of reviews on different DH tires. First one off the block is the Continental Der Kaiser, and it's actually a damn impressive review! Sticky like Maxxis SR yet wears like a 60a?? oh i do want!

?

Capricorn2010-01-26 13:42:41