The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Sound pretty darn stupid to me! Oh and Cap, my order went through.. So won't be able to help you out on that other one you had planned..

(Getting lekka new 661 gloves and a white blackspire FRIGGIN' 4-BOLT bashring)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good news there Daniel. I'm still waiting for CRC to get my order going smiley6.gif Was your orer confirmed to be shipping already?

good news there Daniel. I'm still waiting for CRC to get my order going smiley6.gif Was your orer confirmed to be shipping already?

No idea' date=' shaun231 is organising the whole order..

CAUTION!

Graphic Imagery! 18V

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v983/249/84/1277450261/n1277450261_194175_4562.jpg

hey cap. do you think you could add something to your order from CRC?

would be much appreciated.

Hey Angus

I already had an order placed,but for some reason it's still being processed even though all the items are listed as being in stock. Now I dont know what the problem is, but I'm hoping to get clarification from CRC soon. If I have to replace the order, I can add in your item?

PM me the details in the interim, then when I have to replace my order, i will add yours in.

But if you change your mind, or get to place the order with someone else, please let me know so I dont end up ordering a redundant item.

Just got back from riding Eden, what a dissapointment.  Last time I roder there was 8 years ago.  After a bit of searching I found the old race track, but it was overgrown and there were trees pulled down onver the track all over the place.  My buddy and I found some other trails and sessioned them for a while, but the trails lacked flow and weren't overly steep or fast.  I'd go as far as saying our local DH spot in joburg is faster and steeper.  Was a real pity as I used to love Eden smiley19.gif

Going to ride G-spot later though once it cools down smiley2.gif

Hitting Spanish Farm later in the week...

hahha, thanks Panik. I think i've seen that item previously, but IIRC, it's already been sold.

951...that's the dream at the moment, but at R28k before VAT etc.. i'm gonna do just that.. keep dreaming smiley2.gif

G-spot was alot of fun, been there twice now in 2 days, and plan to go back on Saturday.  Top section was alot of fun, but lower down it gets a bit flat and slow for a proper DH bike, might be better on a 6 inch travel bike.  Top left line is rad though smiley2.gif

What's the deal with shuttling at Tokia, can it be done?  I'm not too keen on pushing.  Is there any vehicle access?  Same at Spanish Farm, can you get a bakkie in there?

no shuttling, pushing is always good. As for not keen, take a number in a longass Q of complainers. But we all wish Tokai had some sort shuttle service. oi.. one days, some day.. btw: it's private/parks board land. So using your own transport will require permission from the bigwigs. Phone em and ask them, but le tme know which day, cos i wanna use the taxi as well smiley17.gif