The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

ok cool! ill sms you.

Cap good news, we got free shipping! and when are you riding tomorrow? how does 10 look?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so u gna go ride tokai tomz jason? then hopefully paarl sunday. and cap you must also try come

and also jason im going to donate my old knee pads to you just for you to have a little bit of amour.

10am is no-go. i might be there from 7am already. smiley6.gif got some mad running around to do the later the morning. WEll, it's either tokai or the Mill for me tomorrow. Hopefully, if i do hit the mill instead, it's not muddy. Then i will just motor thru to tokai for some jumps practice.

Jason: spank, black, 30mm rise. and excellent news on the free shipping. Just dont forget the bank details pls.

oi.. i think i'm coming down with something.. didnt feel too hot this morning. went down SH instead. DIdnt even session the new route i cut 2 weekends ago smiley6.gif. The whole route is not yet complete, but i reckon it's fun as it is and only gonna be sweeter when done.

As for music, i tend to collect that which I hear off the DH vids, and according to my taste, most of them are absolutely mint! Take this clip for example: you can't help but luv the music with that kind of shredding in your head..

Capricorn2010-01-09 10:12:21

some getitall.. smiley2.gif Stoked for the fork, not so much the frame. Slowly saving up for that 951... only 10 ?more months to go smiley6.gif

Yes really, but honestly what decent DH frame isn't over R25k brand new? I don't WANT to pay that much, but that's how the cookie crumbles.?

?

you right about the mongoose though: best value for money DH package out there. Spec level's nothing to sneeze at either. Some dont like it, but if the posse from the STUND series can shred as they do on those Mongooses of theirs, then i reckon there is zero wrong with those frames.

?

THing with that 951 is that i find it incredibly seksi.

Capricorn2010-01-09 15:23:58