The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome design man!

And about the R200, it does suck, but thats the only way they can cover their expenses. The rider turn out is not good

yeah, last race in paarl sucked cos there were very few riders. sad face cos I would have gone thru this weekend to get an idea of the track and then tried to race next weekend...

hey panik: you fancy a DM in Source????smiley2.gif Nice design there btw. Wonder what that volume is that requires filling, and how much that foam would cost.

Your design reminds of a clip I saw where at some bike park in europe (and probably elsewhere as well), they have this inflatable landing zone like the stunt men fall into.?

Seems there are quite a few service providers for this kind of thing: Airspace Inflatables is one such provider, and an example

Mitch: here's your ramp smiley17.gif

Capricorn2010-01-10 13:15:27

I would have gone to check the track out this weekend too, but I was sick :(

Cap, are you still going to come though?

u got a cold as well Mitch? man, i really dont like having the fevers and major discomfort that come with it. So far, only scratchy throat and some lethargy, but i reckon it's just building up, probably waiting for the upcoming race... smiley6.gif

but yeah, if htis cold doesnt develop into a full blown pain_in_the_neck, i'm going to Paarl.

btw: been meaning to ride down the northern side of Lion's head for a long while now. So strolled past there today, and unfortunately, it's off limits to cyclist, with a warning of a minimum fine of R500 if caught. I'm still itching though... makes me wish we could fine riders going up [aka the wrong way] on a DH only track...

Capricorn2010-01-10 13:28:06

Npe, consider yourself lucky, I had food poisoning! smiley11.gif

Really crappy. All I can say, is dont go to smiley11.gifJimmy's Killer Prawnssmiley11.gif. I got it from their dodgy ribs. But im 100% now

Hahaha, awesome ramp!!

Mitch212010-01-10 13:28:45

Katy Perry

?

i hardly play these days, but always willing to jam for the funsies...

Capricorn2010-01-10 13:43:55