The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

the 4 chain stay design makes for a very stiff rear end, by most accounts of other riders. Also, it has a very low BB height, which probably makes the rear feel a lot longer, thus feeling less whippable. But i'm only guessing. Any chance i could session that bike?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja just walk into the shop as if you want to buy it. ask if you can take it for a test ride to see if you like it. Then say you will think about it and walk off

I posted some pics of the Greg Minnaar Downhill series a while back.... Another is coming up next weekend (28th) and I'll be there with trusty camera and will with some luck post some photo's from the day.

I posted some pics of the Greg Minnaar Downhill series a while back.... Another is coming up next weekend (28th) and I'll be there with trusty camera and will with some luck post some photo's from the day.

you promised to spam this thread stukkend.. and u never delivered. smiley6.gif Hope you gonna fix that little problem this time round smiley2.gif

Yes, I feel bad that I did not live up to my threat ! ;) hahaha, I'll try make up for it this coming weekend; promise!

why would it scare them? He is just testing ALL his protective gear: helmet, goggles, leatt brace knee guards all in one go. That's pretty awesome IMO smiley17.gif?and look, he made sure his bike stayed outta the gnar.. That's damnright INSANE!!

?

Capricorn2010-02-21 14:32:12