The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Nope!

ask around. willing to pay for a good/mint copy. These movies are always good for some stoke.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me guys and gals: if you changing down gears (more torque) while under power, do y'all like lighten the load on your cranks during the change, or do you keep bashing away?

My question stems from the 'mechanical shock' i feel when I change gears while still pedaling full force. Changing up doesnt have the same effect, only when changing down when I need more Powah. So what i tend to do, is not crank as hard until the shift is complete, like almost completely unload my cranks. Shock is reduced to next2nothing, and along I go. But that's a wasted crank in my opinion.

Running SRAM triggers + SRAM DH cassette + SRAM X.9 rear mech (med cage).

Hijack?

Where do you guys buy your pads and armour from? So far I am not really able to find 661 and 510 stockists locally

Hijack off...

omw.. to those who organized today's shuttle run (madprops to Mr Garlicky, and apologies for not personally saying thanks before i left this afternoon) smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif, and big up to those who pitched smiley4.gif.

Awesome awesome day in Paarl!