The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Haha ja well anything taste good after you sprinkle a bit of aremat on it.

It the same in the Cede-burg actually worse, where my jumps are we need a bit more gravel. On the plus side when you fall the ground not too hard.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, dont remind me about falling on SH..hehehehe. dis f***** seer!!! :P

but gravel can suck for making jumps as well. at least once i (hand) sieve the ground, it's pretty much like clay. Just stomp it down into a shape, slap it with the spade for good measure, water it, and it's stays stuck. (except when the rains come.. oi)

Haha it probably similar to sir lowry's. Ah rock stones in eyes pfffft Dust in face, yum dust tastes good! Anyway dude I think you'll like our track nothing thats too big so it like perfect for me to start getting more into the dirt jump side of things.

promise.i will be there as soon as i can :) this weekend looks promising in terms of weather. so a good time to get my jump on ;)

By next weekend we would have probably just built our new line with bigger jumps for the more adventurous. Wow we have a hole between the one jump as deep as me

hahaha. take it easy out there murray:) i'm just glad u dont have as bad luck with your body parts as you do with bike parts. jeepers. that would suck Teh Fat One

Diepseun,

Go home tonight and do the following:-

1.) Flip the bike upside down and measure the width of the bottom of the BB shell. I guess it will either be 68mm or 73mm. If you have an 83mm crank, you will not be able to get your chainline set up properly. If this is the case, try and sell that crank and get a 68-73mm Crankset.

2.) I take it your frame does not have ISCG mounts, so the e-13 chainguides do have the mountings which fit around your BB cups instead of one of the spacers. Just make sure you get the right sized one as there are 2 sizes, which the guys mentioned to you. ISCG 05 and old ISCG. If you tell me which size guide you have, I may have an adapter at home for you.

Take some photos and post them, so we can visualise your dilemma.

Good luck bud.

so Darth do you have the fitting for around the bb? and what will it cost me?

here's my chain device.

but boys my dilema is not the device, its the bb. i dont think theres enough thread on the shimano bb to put on the adapter and spacers to aline the chaindevice correctly.

and here's the chain device if you did not see the post. damn where's the chain device?

here's my chain device.but boys my dilema is not the device, its the bb. i dont think theres enough thread on the shimano bb to put on the adapter and spacers to aline the chaindevice correctly.

and here it is the chain guide :D

post-7013-072113700 1279525791.jpg