The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

True and also when you start cranking hard and your gears slip it very sore too!

ja ****! my shins always pain in anticipation when I try to crank, but instead of torque, i get that freewheeling sensation. my Number 1 reason for a slipped pedal. *shudder*

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger Ninja look on O-bike and gumtree.

Cap I don't have angus number but he does have facebook so you should get it. Then you will be able to contact him.

Gears slipping doesn't only hurt your shins dam!!! :blink:

Paarl this weekend it is!!

Love DH, work faster today, get done!

Hi mikesnorth, how was the ride at Paarl? Would be nice to hear your thoughts.

oh joy, work totally messed me around today. ended up not going. but apparently tomorrow is a definitely. wtfever honestly..

but, managed to do some track maintenance. Someone nearly destroyed the little stepdown before the rockgarden on SH2. Pulled it down and rebuilt it. Hopefully it's a lot more robust. Didnt have a lot of time, so that was it. On the way to testing it, i slipped a pedal after being nearly bucked off launching off the ski jump. hahaha that was fun... <_<

Ginger Ninja look on O-bike and gumtree.

Cap I don't have angus number but he does have facebook so you should get it. Then you will be able to contact him.

Gears slipping doesn't only hurt your shins dam!!! :blink:

looks nice ut looking for a newer bike. edc is quit old i think...?

offs:someone's pulled branches across the fire road entrance to SH3. I wonder if this is some dumbass strategy following reports of attacks on signal hill.

WOW! Guys Paar Rocks! haha pun intended!

Mikes and I went through on saterday! Its the best DH track Ive ridden. Its got a bit of everything! I really only did the "race route" and also messed around in the top section of the other route,

we called that section "Utah" Its dry and very free-ride style! So So SO awesome!

Will be going back soon

Ther were 2 rippers about 15/16 really busting large! was good to watch!

Heres a pick mike took of me with his phone!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs309.ash2/58949_478036345258_537090258_7239898_4402528_n.jpg

SWEET! I checed the times, i would of placed 2nd last!! haha my last and only timed run was about 3minutes. Well amazing that the pro's were double as fast! INSANE

never the less super super fun!!

Woah nice one LDF: that would put me in the seniors time and outta the team!!! (3:30) You okes must have been motoring.

Awesome trail though. I have not been there for a month or so.

i hate y'all for having fun in Paarl, and i'm sitting at work. Please dont crash cos i'm so bitter right now :angry:

:lol: glad some good fun was had. would've been ace if I could run against you guys. next time, when I'm not expected to work weekends, then i'll definitely go kick y'all collective asses :P

/closes mouth before having to eat words.. :P