The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pastry and jrussell: best place in cape town except for CRC is actioncycles in cape town. They also the organizers of Urban Assault. Their techs are DHers, and not too shabby either.

im am 5.7 feet. do you think a 20 inch frame would work for me?

That'll be too big. Take your time, and get something that fits!

Yeah too big, im 6ish and i ride 18.5 and I ride 18.5 and its a little big for me, but for XC that might be alright, what type f bike is it?

im am 5.7 feet. do you think a 20 inch frame would work for me?

I'm 6' and I ride a 15" frame.. but then again.... It is a bit small for me

too big I reckon as well. You have to ride something that fits you, otherwise you struggle unnecessarily. UNless of course your next growth spurt is due any time now... smiley2.gif

Jrussel: ask brad if they ahve some DH kit for you. There a lot more DHers up north than down here, so I imagine they ahve more on offer upstairs. but actioncycling is a very good place to start. I think they have some TLD stuff on the shelf, but can get other stuff. The New raceface stuff is supposed to come, dunno if it has...

get your kit from suziki south. pick up my pants, top and knee pads all for 1800.

and i am starting my growth spurtPanik07032009-10-19 13:45:57

aah, thanks for the reminder about Suzuki south. ?What sorta DH kit they do there? i'm looking for a complete pack: top and pants. I know Actioncycling have the TLD tops amongst others. Never been to SS though.