The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does everybody do thats on this forum. Student, work or pro DH'r. Wait the last one wouldn't hang out on the hub

I wear DC, got hooked up by them a few weeks ago. Stoked! Rocking the "Tactic mid" for riding. It's BMX specific shoe, works a treat! smiley4.gif

I own The Riot BMX shop, which my brother (Greg ) runs during the day. While he does that, I work at Mikes Bikes in Greenside. Mechanic, sales, receptionist, pump track builder... you name it... I do it smiley36.gif They're also helping me out for the '10 DH season, hooking me up on a 2010 Glory frame!

That is impressive, wasn't at the last meeting but saw someone did better than dirk and you were on the podium too. "whats your secret"

That is impressive' date=' wasn't at the last meeting but saw someone did better than dirk and you were on the podium too. "whats your secret"

[/quote']

That was a bitter 3rd... fooked up just metres from the line. Stupid mistake. Oh well, that's how it goes! smiley36.gif

As far as a "secret" goes... ha ha ha! Honestly, you have to want to go fast/win in order to do that. I know that sounds basic. But that's all it is!

Wanted to ask this to someone who does relatively well. How much of difference does new DH tyres make compared to almost slick worn out ones. At least confidence wise?

CRC buddy. CRC.

LBS tech told me it was bent. I guess the 203mm rotors will bend a bit easier as they are more flexible due to their increased size.