The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Heres the route i do and love down table mountain! The entire route is pretty long and steep! The top section down to the end of the first rocky section is really fun and can be walked/repeated.20091026_012249_TABLE-MOUNTAIN-.jpg

brad: did louis knipe bresler participate, and where did he end up?

loveme: just say when, I would luv to race you down that! Might try it this afternoon if my car comes back from teh shop. Where exactly is the starting point?

Its on the Table Mountain Rd, past the cable way, keep driving till you see a big tree + Boom and a big patch of grass around the tree. you can park infront of the boom. Enjoy! I wont be riding for a while! I need to get paid b4 i can start fixing my bike!!!

DHK: i dont control the mail system. I have no idea when it's going to come smiley6.gif. I gave you the tracking number so you know as much as I do. Feel free to pay me a million dollars, cos it's still not going to magically make OUR stuff appear faster. Savvy?

Sho I'am not having much luck also went to LBS last week to get new bushings been phoning them everyday phoned then today that had no idea what I was on about turns out they havn't even ordered them now

Ya, the 105 is a road derailleur.. A guy I met a while ago had a Morewood also with a 105...

NO IDEA WHY smiley5.gif

darnijl2009-10-26 11:25:54