The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mate Deon dislocated his shoulder and broke his humerus on that road gap on Saturday.

The wind was howling and it just took the bike out from under him. I had to ride down and get my jeep up there to get him.

Not a good day.

The bone between your elbow and shoulder. he cracked the ball joint that goes in at the shoulder.

I drove him down the hill in my jeep. It was painfully slow(pardon the pun) cos he was in such pain.

Took him to Tokai Medicross where they gave him some painkillers. and x-rayed him. His wife took him to Vincent Palotti where the popped the shoulder back in.

I spoke to him this morning and he reckons they might not have to operate as everything seemed to go back in in the correct place. He reckons the doc said 4 weeks and he will be able to do some light riding.

thats why im so apprehensive. what actully happened to him? what did he do wrong? Hope he has a speedy recovery

I'am not that a 160mm that I found in the garage from when I got the juicy 7's. O you want to know something cool those little like marks showing in the x-ray on the right are staples