The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

demo 7 frame sold (: waiting to take delivary on the new steed (:

btw i am selling a 135mm specialized red rear hub laced to brand spanking new mavic 729 rim (: 36 spoke count and also with a sram cassete 9 speed.. im looking for 850 for it.. as i said brand new and true and ya great deal (: haha i have a mtaching specialized front hub also laced to mavic 729 on the front.. also brand new rim...

Im getting wheels with the new steed so dont need these... which sucks coz i just built them up lol..

Anyway R850 for the rear

R500 for the font

let me know what you guys think (:

^^ link to the rims ^^^

ended up paying 600+ each because of the dam import taxes

Yes that how jas is it!?!?!? O my boxxer not for sale anymore found a  softer spring and wow that fork is just so smooth now turns out I was just too light.

hey bud ya the front hub is 20mm through axel... sweet i should be able to ship.. my friend just got new wheels so i will use that box (: you will have to cover shipping costs though bud

OOO thats boxxer is like butter now it's so smooth compare to the marzo and wow the pedal bob actually is quiet effective. You start pedaling again alot sooner after a jump as there isn't as much bobing around from the suspension

Im back!! wow 7 days of Cederberg hiking.....16 days away from home.....I saw some of the most amazing possible DH trails there I was so depressed i had to hike instead of ride! anyway....off to tokai tomorrow cant wait!

Cap, Check your inboxsmiley1.gif

Nice. I did a seat swop with a friend and stripped the inside of my seat clamp. Dammit. Just bought one now though smiley4.gif

Rode to Olympic Cycles with my banged up raleigh 20"er... DAMN.

I love shocks .. smiley18.gif

WTB Rocket V

SDG

SDG is cushy off the bat, WTB is quite hard, but once worked in abit, becomes surprisingly very comfortable.

WTB, getit from CRC if u want color options, but GM Racing in PMB will sell it (black) as well as ship it to Cpt.

SDG: just about anywhere i reckon, but I know ActionCycles in Cpt CBD has them.