The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I got my whole back shock sorted out. Rebound, preload, sag. It's so cool! It's set at 30% now..

And my reason for bottoming out was 'cuz the coil was wound down so low.. So the coil was reaching full compression too quickly. The actual shock wan't bottoming out...

Yay.

neighbourhood getting blown up pretty well this side. Trees getting blown outta their potholes. I cant even say uprooted, cos truth be told, they just bent and broke where the trunk enters the ground. huge billboards got the treatment as well.

I will go for a ride, but oi. it's gonna suck a bit. Also did Majik yesterday. It's mostly just a fun track. few small jumps, some bigger ones. But the paths leading to the bigger ones are completel overgrown. Pity. I thought they would have maintained those as well. I guess Tybergberg MTB were thinking more of the XC'er than the DHer. No problem i guess, Fun, quick good for skills training i reckon.

I reckon we have one of the best locations and tracks in the country.. and our downhill comminity is 4 riderssmiley22.gif

spesh: how do I find your track out in george. I reckon i will drive up and give it a spin during one of the long weekends.

I reckon we have one of the best locations and tracks in the country.. and our downhill comminity is 4 riderssmiley22.gif

Wooh!

Haha

dude just give me a call when u come doown and i will show you (:

awesome speshie. would be ace to follow your lead down smiley17.gif

spesh: how do I find your track out in george. I reckon i will drive up and give it a spin during one of the long weekends.

..you are not welcome here smiley17.gif

Wooh!

Haha

It's all about quality not quantity down in George.

Brad@TheRiot and I will be down in CT over new years. We want to ride some DH while we're down there. I'll be staying in Somerset West, about 2km from Spanish Farm. Whats the track like? Is Eden still rideable, haven't ridden there in about 8 years, would love to session there again.

?

..you are not welcome here smiley17.gif

jeepers. as if I stole all your water :(