CamelBack

mtbN00b

Camelbak? is a brand and you pay for that name because they've got a life time guarantee on some of the stuff. Other hydration systems like Dunlop or Raleigh can be bought from Makro or Game at a 10th of the price but is crap. Buy a good name like Camelbak?' date=' Hydrapak? or Deuter?.[/quote']

I have a Dunlop I bought at Makro, and it is fantastic. Has lasted for 3 years already and no issues. Only paid R120 back then, they are going for R200 now. Has extra pockets and takes more than enough water.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if your definition off roadie includes riding with a mountain bike to school on tar roads yes then i have been a roadie..but not anymore ...thank goodness

the one that you can also use on a road bike... since your new to mtbing you must be a roadie

<sigh> if *some* mountainbikers are roadies that saw the light, then it doesn't follow that *all* mountainbikers are x-roadies smiley17.gif cat-i2009-08-14 12:26:02