Groenkloof Saturday??

Saffa_G

Anyone keen to join Polkie and I at Groenkloof for a nice few km's?  this saturday around 8am ??

Going to Utopia (Magalies Monster area) on Saturday, so won't be able to join you guys. But must make a plan for another time then. The last time I rode with you, you did that amazing flying stunt over the watergat at some race. I think that was about 2 years ago...

oh yeah, wow that was a while back hey! i have changed since then ....... i saty on the bike now, but you okes loved that trick!

Anyone keen to join Polkie and I at Groenkloof for a nice few km's?  this saturday around 8am ??

What, Who, Where, I never..... O Darn... ok you twisted mr rubber armWink.

By the way, how far do you plan for us to ride and at what speed (10kph avg)Question

haha, 10kph?  ur pulling my leg right?  Lets go for a little more .... we ar eusing our legs afterall !!  cool ...  i dunno, maybe a nice 35km - 40km loops?

Would like to join you guys but due but already have other plans ... and no, it does not involve any cycling  Cry 

shame man, that sucks!!  come on people ... come ride with us!!  we aint that freaky, well Polkie might be but not me! hehehehe 

How about this Saturday  (22nd) afternoon or Sunday morning (23rd)?

Giva2009-08-21 09:38:19