Groenkloof Saturday??

Saffa_G

but konafan that was last week?

giva i can be at groenies at 8 ... eish, 8 is early ... but i can be there, who else?

cat-i2009-08-21 11:15:31

c'mon, hoggie ... the bike-park seasonal ticket is for tuesday nights, weekends are for playing further from home Smile

c'mon' date=' hoggie ... the bike-park seasonal ticket is for tuesday nights, weekends are for playing further from home Smile

[/quote']

It just so far to drive...

hoggie, you in? who else?

i drive a bronze nissan micra, there'll be a silver (quite dirty) trance on the back of it. and if it rains i'm sleeping in, but if it snows i will be there.  i've pm'ed my cell number.

hoggie' date=' you in? who else?

i drive a bronze nissan micra, there'll be a silver (quite dirty) trance on the back of it. and if it rains i'm sleeping in, but if it snows i will be there.  i've pm'ed my cell number.

[/quote']

Okay, I'm in! If I'm not there by 8 though, leave without me because that means I couldn't drag my ass out of bed.

permission granted.  Sunday 8 am it is.  A sky blue Tiida, or just look for the mongoose with white wall tyres.

Oops, only saw now that it's on Sunday morning. That's not gonna happen for me unfortunately. Guess I'll just have to hit the bike park again.

Oops' date=' only saw now that it's on Sunday morning. That's not gonna happen for me unfortunately. Guess I'll just have to hit the bike park again.

[/quote']

awwwww ok then Cry