Nandos Magalies Adventure 2009-Mini

L.T.G

AWESOME!!! BRILLIANT!!

one of my best days of riding!!

well done to Eric Van Gaalen for everything... that man deserves so much!

I did the 3-day version. I think you guys did pretty much the same route as us today. It's hard to believe that Eric has cut most of those trails by hand. Really enjoyed today's stage.

Hey guys,

Epic race, some of the best single track on the 45km Ive seen in a while.

Can someone de-rock the uphills though...Never done so much walking in my life...LOL

BTW, does anyone know where we can view A) the photos, and B) the race results\times?

Thanx for a great event.

Laterz

congrats to all concerned, our first of hopefully more stage races - just one question though - are the tents always that size in other events????Clap

The event yesterday was awesome, that single track towards the end could give Sani 2 c single track a good run for its money. That down hill on the peri peri route was awesome. Well done to Eric and Rob for putting on such an amazing event.

PS. The pap at lunch  was yummy. 

Awesome event, nothing to complain about, great routes, great vibe, great fun. Perhaps on the Saturday night let the okes chow first before the comedian comes on...saw some families with kids that had to sit through the swearing before they got food...never mind the hungry riders! All in all a lekker event, 100% on the cards for next year!

I did the 3 day race.

Tim' date=' the Mini guys did the same route except for that monster hill and descent before the 1st water point. They cut in to the water point from our right.
[/quote']

There was a split in the mini. I think the one might have been the way you guys went, cause I got to the 1st water point by going down a lekker decent.

The split however makes the results pretty interesting since there is no way to know who did the short easy route and who did the longer more difficult route. I really enjoyed the ride, even though we got lost twice. A bunch of people are blind like me, or the route markings were not very obvious. I'm going for the blind option though. Ouch

BRILLJANT! FANTASTIES! A HEALTH HAZERD! Big%20smile 

Me, survived the three day event in one piece!

Anyone know where to get the race results?   

Guest Agteros

oh yes. the van gaalen daughters are belters. :)

And you, being blind, know this how?

haha. Blinded by their beauty. I always notice beautiful ladies. I just don't seem to notice sign boards (only on this ride though).

Would have too agree, after three days frolicking in the mud & dust of the Magalies ...  most things edible looks good ... LOL

Guest Agteros

Would have too agree' date=' after three days frolicking in the mud & dust of the Magalies ...  most things edible looks good ... LOL[/quote']

even cheese cgurls?