Johan Rabid

Skiet Piet

Hasietjie - are you family of the Piet guy or younger sister of 'klein Japie'?

Was has ONEWAY done towards you?

Not much hey...

He was in the bunch when this happened and I guess it is a lot closer you were...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much hey...

He was in the bunch when this happened and I guess it is a lot closer you were...

I am prepared to put R5 it's his girlfriend... smiley36.gif

Not much hey...

I am prepared to put R5 it's his girlfriend... smiley36.gif

I see your R5, add $1(singaporean) and packet of Smarties.

Girlfriend and also sister?

Guest Michelle

Reinardt Janse Van Rensburgwhat started out as something stupid and just should have ended after the bit of argy bargy have now become a full heated monday morning debate...entertaining at least!!haha15 minutes ago

In a Relationship with

Leilani Van Nieuwenhuizen (hasietjie)

Much as I do enjoy the rolling chess match that is road racing I find the dirt infinitely more challenging and rewarding - there are far fewer prima donnas' date=' attitudes and soapies...

[/quote']

Of course, as all the roadies move to mtb, along go all the prima donna's, attitudes and soapies.....

ROFLOL Big%20smile Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Michelle, I might be wrong but I really dont think that hasietjie is Reinhardt's girlfriend... Go look at the other posts made by hasietjie.

Guest Michelle

What ever you say Eugene...I see her real name has mysteriously disappeared from her profile.

Maybe she should just apologise instead of trying to cover up?

Guest colonel

Michelle' date=' I might be wrong but I really dont think that hasietjie is Reinhardt's girlfriend... Go look at the other posts made by hasietjie.[/quote']

Sorry bud look on the facebook page they knocking boots with the occasional slap and tickle.

"now my son wont want to ride a bike...u okes on orange have a lot to be sorry abouit...then I check a hole lot of other Aftrican okes in orange neotell coming in...probably the Rabid oke tunes them as well."

I find this comment very offensive. I can't believe you. Do you know the history behind the Neotel Team ? I wish people like you could jump on ship and sail off to where there are no people of colour. Common sense is not that Common.......................note COMMON.

I see why Waylon and John got very angry with you. You are totally disrespectful. Angry

Wait......................................... my name is Owen Botha

Oh damit.................another person of colour.......................

Play nice guys and RESPECT one another amazing all my favorite guys are mentioned in this thread.

Owen at least our numbers are growing.

hey mense...I am blisem sa im my moer oor julle okes...ek is nie piet skiet. Ek is Skiet piet' date=' sy broer. Just because I try to make my english lekker you okes laugh...like Rabid laughed when he drukked that oke...if his name was reinardt then why dont you tune him for Amnesty cause my second cpusin Reinardt Janse van Havenga was also aquitedd in the treason trials and he is a strong rider. The truth is none of you were there...or if you was you would also see what I and lkein japie saw...that seun is damaged for life...he keeps on pushing the other okes around now on the farm. I tell you, cycling is made for gentlemen...but you okes are all showing your truth colours...liike dopoers you deny, deny and hope for the best.

Bliksem. I am now getting gatfol.Like my english chomy gerald always says.Dont %$$^^??$ get shor6t with me Frodo![/quote']

RETARD...