Anti Hi-Jack Prototype

camo

one could have a mechanical interlock on the solenoid as a safety feature ' date=' something like a handgrenade pin that you pull out that make system "live' so its safe until then.[/quote']

almost like the band that surfers use to hook the surfboard onto them.. but whith a longer string... say about 5m .... it is attached to your body or somewhere and to the solenoid and while the pin is in it is save but when someone push you off your bike and ride away the pin pulls out, activates the system and you press the "VAL JOU GAT AF " button on the remote??

Why not just put a handgrenade there instead of all the CO2 etc..... and blow his b@lls away!!!!!!!

We have a winner! Clap

Not sure if insurance will cover blowing up your own bike, but it'll be worth it!

LOL

Only problem will be if the button gets pressed while it's in your pocket. Dead

Or signals gets picked up when someone presses to open their remote controlled gate.

you mean when the signal gets hijacked smiley4.gif

can just imagine your friends getting hold of that button when they are bored.

I was thingin of something that you wrap some copper wire in each grip connect it to a tazer with a switch as soon as he takes the bike and rides off(hopefully without gloves) you press the button and gice him the the shocking ride of his life.

can just imagine your friends getting hold of that button when they are bored.

I was thingin of something that you wrap some copper wire in each grip connect it to a tazer with a switch as soon as he takes the bike and rides off(hopefully without gloves) you press the button and gice him the the shocking ride of his life.

Matchstix

You've read my mind or...."great minds think alike.."

I was proposing to mount a tazer upright with the bussiness end facing through the seat....then remote activation will send 100 000V thought his @ss & nuts....

I'd pay big dollars to see this in action...Big%20smile

I thinks that very feasible!! Excellent idea :) Let me know me when you have a demo model available. Ill definately take one!!

have to agree here...

if you get it going approach the bike insurance agencies with the idea

they could then endorse it for you and by doing so offer a lower premium to insure if you have your device fitted (same as motor insurance - the "safer" your car is, the lower your premium)

I say if you have the resources, have a bash at it

you never know how well received it will be until its out there on the market!

I googled some remotes and receivers and the receiver is is about the size of 2 Penlights ' date=' the CO2 Bomb is what we use to inflate our tyres and the solenoid is still "ungoogled"

But it remains just a fun Idea  and not feaseable - I could just see the lawsuites ......
[/quote'] Like you idea!! Only problem is that the "bill of rights" prevents good folk from defending themselfs. You will have those abominable humanrights bollock lawyers crawling out of the woodwork!! Delgado2009-08-31 01:31:09

make the votage higher so that it will instantly incenerate the dude. .  no more human no more rights.

how about this for and idea

Ifyou know you will be going past a veld that is a hi jacking hotspot phone the cops and tell them you just shot three burglars and dropped the bodies off at the location and thengo out for your ride. .  they might be there looking for the bodies so the hi jackerswont be close by

Like you idea!! Only problem is that the "bill of rights" prevents good folk from defendong themselfs. You will have those abominable humanrights bollock lawyers crawling out of the woodwork!!

you are allowed to have electric fencing around your house but no anti hijack on your bike!?

i think not...

you should include Warning stickers on with the Anti-hijack units to go on the frame. that way perps are informed! and you have less responsibility....