can u believe this

chucky

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still wondering what is the scary part...cyclists getting run over..or cyclists turning on each other.

It's really quite laughable that some people on this forum feel like cyclists are all part of some united group just because we all own bikes. This isn't girl guides.

still wondering what is the scary part...cyclists getting run over..or cyclists turning on each other.

It's really quite laughable that some people on this forum feel like cyclists are all part of some united group just because we all own bikes. This isn't girl guides.

dude, you clearly are not a cyclist. owning a bike dont make you one. riding the bike in the gym dont make you one. but hey, your not a cyclist, so you wouldn't know, now would you.

Both actually.

without having to go thru 38 pages' date=' can someone just briefly explain what happened here.[/quote']

yes, X doesn't dig X because X did X, so X email x to tell X that X is an X and if he doesn't stop doing X he will become X on the end of a 2m X. X and X'x buddy X didn't dig hearing this from X, and posted a thread to gang up on X, and then everything went Xtreme.

Oh and DG got over winning and got a new deep but cool signature. But I didn't agree so dont tell X

without having to go thru 38 pages' date=' can someone just briefly explain what happened here.[/quote']

yes, X doesn't dig X because X did X, so X email x to tell X that X is an X and if he doesn't stop doing X he will become X on the end of a 2m X. X and X'x buddy X didn't dig hearing this from X, and posted a thread to gang up on X, and then everything went Xtreme.

Oh and DG got over winning and got a new deep but cool signature. But I didn't agree so dont tell X

x^2?

testosterone overkill' date=' that's what it's all about.[/quote']

Something like DSB, the male version of PMS??

you don't agree? mmmmmmmm