can u believe this

chucky

<?: PREFIX = O />

Sent: 10 September 2009 10:31 AM
To: 'gm'; paulyoung@axxess.co.za; committee@thinkbike.co.za
Subject: RE: Think bike

One does not mind cyclists in the area provided they obey the rules of the road and that is no riding across it blocking the traffic! I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area . cycle races are just arranged without any discussion with us. Cyclists comment, ? we are here, get used to it ? we will run them down and they must get used to it. What happened to the rules of the road. As you say, these self appointed illegal traffic officers cannot just block off the road to let a bunch of idiots on Harley?s come through. We are also bikers but we don?t behave like this. Remember one idiot that was waving us away to allow the Harley?s through. What a prick! Then they have sense of humor failure when we don?t move. We are entitled to use the road as much as they do.

Just bought a 2 meter shock stick for our arrogant cyclists! Dying to try it out this weekend.

Regards

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem as if young Ken from Cradle Trout is more than a bit of a chop. Firstly he has a go at cyclists and then moves on to the Hardly Dangerous riders.

Then he has to buy a 2m shock stick - a real man's man if ever there was one! I would love to see the expression on his face when I bury that 2 m shock stick in his nether regions and then watch him try and drive away.

As I said, a real man amongst men.

I see his e-mail address on the top. So we can all show him how to keep his mailbox at ransom......

On a serious note, he talks about obeying the rules of the road (traffic offence) in the same line as bragging about running somebody over (criminal offence). I love the lack of logic most of these people display. I wonder if they also run the people over that cross the road (pedestrians) and senior citizens that take a little bit too long to clear the pedestrian crossing.

To this guy I would ride with a 3m pointed metal rod hanging off the rhs of my bike...as he drives past he can either avoid the gauge in his car or take his chances with me.

These okes think we dont have cars too - there is no place on the road for this type of driver.

I see his e-mail address on the top. So we can all show him how to keep his mailbox at ransom......

On a serious note' date=' he talks about obeying the rules of the road (traffic offence) in the same line as bragging about running somebody over (criminal offence). I love the lack of logic most of these people display. I wonder if they also run the people over that cross the road (pedestrians) and senior citizens that take a little bit too long to clear the pedestrian crossing.[/quote']

Interesting. Do you think he also drives into slow moving trucks in front of him when they "take up the road"?

They have a website (www.cradletrout.com) with a contact page - perhaps every hub member should send them 'warm regards' (or just send the text of his E-Mail back to him) to their contact page!

levett2009-09-16 08:10:43

Also seems like he is more concerned about his rescued carnivores (according to his website) than his fellow human beings. Die kosie verkoop battery visse!

I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area .[/quote']

Uhm....

Is this not admitting to attempted manslaughter? Confused

can anybody send him spam or maybe a virus.

That's old hat, what you need to do is  report his domain as a spammer to his ISP...