Muc Off

GTfan

Anyone got any info on this product, using Clean Green at the moment but was wondering if this is any better..

20090930_062627_520-1.jpg

waste of money. What's wrong with a bucket of water and car shampoo?

Mmm, you're right, and Clean Green also works well, just saw this stuff for sale through CRC and found the name quite funny..

Ek dog Muc Off is iets wat ek kan gebruik as die H-haters my braai (flame) op die Wielnaaf.

waste of money. What's wrong with blah blah blah

Although I agree with you, don't you get tired of writing this on nearly every thread?LOL

No I don't. I copy and paste from my library of comments. You must see what's comming tomorrow. smiley2.gif

BTW, my one LBS said Cleen Green is quite potent on bicycle seals and should not be used.

No I don't. I copy and paste from my library of comments. You must see what's comming tomorrow. smiley2.gif

BTW' date=' my one LBS said Cleen Green is quite potent on bicycle seals and should not be used. [/quote']

Nice.

I find clubs the most potent and convenient on any kind of seal though...

BTW' date=' my one LBS said Cleen Green is quite potent on bicycle seals and should not be used. [/quote']

Bicycle seals?? sorry dude I've only been into the scene for about 2 and a half years so I'm still quite doff when it comes to those big words

Bicycle seals?? sorry dude I've only been into the scene for about 2 and a half years so I'm still quite doff when it comes to those big words

Here is a seal on a bicycle   or NOT on a bicycle??????

20090930_064301_seal.jpg

waste of money. What's wrong with a bucket of water and car shampoo?

Mmm' date=' you're right, and Clean Green also works well, just saw this stuff for sale through CRC and found the name quite funny..
[/quote']

Is car shampoo cheap?

Clean Green is a strong degreaser - I wouldn't lash it around my bike too liberally.

HTFU

Bikes are tough.
If it's a MTB and you're a bit worried, then you can dilute CleanGreen with some water.
If it's a road bike, you can maybe dilute the water with something.

I still wanna find out how Muc Off mucs around with bicycle seals .. I mean Clean Green EmbarrassedFruitloop2009-09-30 07:08:54

I use a product called Wirx Off-Road Care:

Spray on leace a bit and then just wash off and you bike is clean. Got a silicone base in it works briliantly. I just ordered again from them. Also this pink collor, almost thought it was the same product.

Silicone spray 400ml @ R70.00

Off-road Kleen 1L with Trigger @ R55.00

Off-road Kleen 5L @ R55.00
gremlin2009-09-30 08:04:36