MANKELE Avalanche Race!!!

Mr. Nature

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EmbarrassedThis weekend we had some of the Gauteng boys and girls down to come and check out the Avalanche routes. I was really keen for an awesome ride so i took it upon myself to be a guide for the day. WHAT A RIDE!!!!!

A BIG thanks to Damion, Geraldene & Antonio for encouraging me to do the drop off on the 3rd stage (what was I thinking!), which saw me flying gracefully through the air, landing like a pro and then loosing it in the bush & over my bars. 

Chafed ear, scratched arm, grazed shoulder, bruised ribs, bent cabble housing and worst of all buckled EGO. Thanks for the laughs, see you here on the 21 NOV.

StarStarStarStarStarThe next two weeks is all about preping the tracks, so be ready for the best trail riding you'll ever experience.

WinkI had a demo Teocali for a week or so' date=' AWESOME bike! Just what you need.  8 more sleeps!!!!!!!![/quote']

The one I have is a demo LOL

SmileMake sure you're at the briefing, there is a chance you'll get to have 2 runs of each stage - to be confirmed. And rumour has Comencal is bring a bunch of demo bikes down for the weekend.