SPECIALIZED WINS CONSTUCTERS TITLE

jayz

YESTERDAY I had a good ding dong regards my favourite SPECIALIZED and other brands. ( I GOT GOOD STICK)

PEOPLE WERE SAYING HOW OVER HYPED THE BRAND WAS.

I'm BACK TO GLOAT AND CELABRATE. smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif

SPECIALIZED just won the newly created constructers title on the WORLD CUP CIRCUIT. they took results from the top 20 finishers in XC,DOWN HILL,4x in mens and top 10 in ladies. Results were SPECIALIZED 1. runners up TREK,GIANT,INTENSE,SCOTT. BURRY WAS UNDER 23 world champ and won one round,LENE also won and took silver in worlds.SAM HILL WON OVER ALL in down hill etc etc.

smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif smiley17.gif SO to all the detracters who say the brand is over hyped.THINK AGAIN. THIS BRAND WON ACROSS ALL MOUNTAIN BIKE DISCIPLINES. CONGRATULATIONS TO A FINE BRAND OF BIKE. TO CONFIRM VISIT WWW.SPECIALIZED.com. THIS is not an ad   smiley2.gif smiley2.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an overpriced brand, that uses some of the super profis to buy great athleates, does not make it the best brand.

Well, it's only good manners to give congratulation were it is due. So here goes: Congratulations to Merida and everybody else working behind the scenes to to ensure Overhypilized stays in the minds of the people.

As a mtb'er I would like to put in one request: please trim your marketing budget a little, you've got the suckers already, and use the money to develop a fork and shock worthy of the hype. And please dumb the thing you so aptly named Brain FADE.

Yours Sincerely

Not Burry Stander

HEE HEE smiley36.gif smiley36.gif SO that means SPECIALIZED are able to buy all the best riders. WOW THEY ARE GOOD! FACTS ARE FACTS AND YOUR distaste for the brand does not change a thing. STILL CONSTRUCTERS CHAMPIONS ACROSS ALL Styles.

YOU CAN HUM and HA and bitch and moan. nothing will change the fact. smiley2.gif smiley2.gif   smiley19.gif

I think it is appropriate to congratulate the Chinese in the Merida factory for making such wonderful bikes.

Put Burry on a Raliegh and he'll still win - its got stuff all to do with the brand of frame. A frame does not a champion make. What about his groupset?? Didn't that take the constructors title as well?? And his seatpost?? And Fork??

Veloce2009-10-07 23:49:33

I think it is appropriate to congratulate the Chinese in the Merida factory for making such wonderful bikes.

They are a wonderful people. smiley32.gif

I GUESS silver in world champs was a piss poor performance,espeicialy on such a heavy poor performing suspension bike. THESE athletes must REALLY! be very good on such an average bike! smiley2.gif smiley2.gif AND good morning to all the SPECIALIZED haters out there. LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED smiley5.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Put Burry on a Raliegh and he'll still win - its got stuff all to do with the brand of frame. A frame does not a champion make. What about his groupset?? Isn't that a constructors champion as well??

I hope you are not lowranking a Raleigh??Ouch Nothing wrong with mine

WELCOME MAMPARA! I hope you not going to make a MAMPARA of your self again or do the results lie and to the other PR..k BURRY is not the only great rider in the world. COME ON give all the other riders a break. OH YES and what about sam hill ARE GREG AND STEVIE SH....T RIDERS to!!! smiley2.gif smiley2.gif

Put Burry on a Raliegh and he'll still win - its got stuff all to do with the brand of frame. A frame does not a champion make. What about his groupset?? Isn't that a constructors champion as well??

I hope you are not lowranking a Raleigh??Ouch Nothing wrong with mine

Not at all!! You just don't need to tell people you think you're special to ride a Raleigh. LOL

Well, it's only good manners to give congratulation were it is due.

THANKS CROW FOR FLYING IN AND GIVING your honest opinion. CROWS are such lovable creatures.   smiley17.gif smiley2.gif

Will I be the first one then to congratulate SPECIALIZED.....then OK....WELL DONE SPECIALIZED!!!! smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif....others will always seek excuses..etc!!! smiley21.gif ...damn it must indeed be difficult for them to give congrats where its due....