Post FALL pics here (Lie Downs)

Dirty Twin

How come there are no pics of the "Thread Starters" deep muscle massage after he suffered severe rapid deceleration trauma at K2C? Confused

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My leg two weeks after falling onto and being impaled by a cut off tree sapling stump in Tokai.

20091020_140152_leg.jpg

Ouch!!!!! ... had a similar incident in Tokai that also resulted in massive bruise like that. Bailed into a tree stump, except landed on my back across the thing.

Ha ha ha' date=' just as well my two classics don't have any evidenceWink

[/quote']

WW seems I must start visiting Rietvlei with my camera then.

Might get some good pics of crashes.

HR please post your pic in the dipLOL

noooooooooooooooooooooooo! smiley7.gif and if dibles does' date=' i'm gonna have to start writing her obituary. smiley11.gif [/quote']

I don't dare post it. Dead Will get someone else to post it on my behalf.Big%20smile

How come there are no pics of the "Thread Starters" deep muscle massage after he suffered severe rapid deceleration trauma at K2C? Confused

Cause I am the only one with the photo's. If you have any you are welcome to postBig%20smile

You're not the only one with the photos. Just checking first if you will also write my obituary if I post them. Confused

Cause I am the only one with the photo's. If you have any you are welcome to postBig%20smile

You're not the only one with the photos. Just checking first if you will also write my obituary if I post them. Confused

If you have em you can postBig%20smile

HR please post your pic in the dipLOL

noooooooooooooooooooooooo! smiley7.gif and if dibles does' date=' i'm gonna have to start writing her obituary. smiley11.gif [/quote']

Which pic am I not allowed to post?

This one:

20091021_014516_DSC08772.JPG

Or this one?

20091021_014551_DSC08773.JPG

i.am.not.happy.Cry

Why? Not enough pics of you? Here's another one. Notice the similarity between this and the pic of Spud's unintentional dismount. You taught him well!

20091021_021224_20080604_002612.jpg

I have a pic of a certain hubber getting up after a "lie-down" on a mine dump ride.

Unfortunately my life wouldn't be worth much (not that it is already) if I posted it. However, in the interests of maintaining community happiness and laughter, I am open to being bribed. LOL

I have a pic of a certain hubber getting up after a "lie-down" on a mine dump ride.

Unfortunately my life wouldn't be worth much (not that it is already) if I posted it. However' date=' in the interests of maintaining community happiness and laughter, I am open to being bribed. LOL
[/quote']

Post it! I'll protect you. What bribe do you require?

Unfortunately my life wouldn't be worth much (not that it is already) if I posted it. However' date=' in the interests of maintaining community happiness and laughter, I am open to being bribed. LOL
[/quote']

consider yourself bribed!Wink

Mind you, you're not able to see her face, so unless you were there that day....

edit: let me go look for it Big%20smile

The Thug2009-10-21 02:36:06