94,7 seeding

Speed Devil

Once again the our timing companies have outdone themselves.....

I done the Carousel Classic and Lost City races but the results have not been published on the superseeding ladder.

I received an email stating that I start in MM category. DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryI also heard that only times from Racetec/Winning time timed events will be used.Ouch

I just phoned the race office and they confrimed that they have not received any info from championchip therefore only results from Racetec will be used. They are going to send me forms for a reseed ClapClapClapClap

Well done to the 94,7 organisers who are at least trying to help out cyclists that are stranded due to the totally inefficient service of some timing companies and who are now being relegated to a lower category because of this.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

TT coming up for you my friend!!!  Get a rugby whistle and a wipp.......works wonders getting through the fish and chips.

Hat.

Coat.

I did 180km in 5:49 in IM but no road races for some time now. Recon I should ask for a re seed. I aqm also in MM bunch???? I will pay the 150 with a smile to dodge some oaks on dikwielle. This race can be quite a scare if you TT from behind.