JR you've F... -up again

NiNi

Asb nooit trou nie, ek het n?rens ges? ek laaik hom nie!!!!!

Wat vir my so interesant is, is as almal hom so haat en dink hy is so groot ****, hoekom het hy die span gekry????????????

No one is perfect, hey!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Superman 2007 was jy nie goed genoeg vir John se standaarde nie..... gaan sien 'n pshyco en kom reg.... ekke worry as freaks soos jy saam met anner mense in die bonnel ry!!!!! JY WAS NET PLEIN TE SLEG OM AAN SY STANDAARDE TE VOLDOEN....... praat van bitter n twisted sheesh!!!!!!

Mabe het superman2007 al saam john oorsee gegan en gesien hu hy is. Het John ni in een van die races vir die ryers gese hulle mut ni in die eerste breaks gani en tu bly 1 van di eerste breaks weg?

OK, Since we didn't do well lets start blaming everyone thats trying to change things for the better. At least  JR came forward with his plan in hand, exactly what you bitching idiots are scared to do. Without blaming anyone, CSA is being unfair to riders once again, as they said in the first place, "they want the riders to  ride international level and experience and points". Look at John Lee, except that he is insanely talented,  he's been in Europe for close to five months and results started coming after 4 months. our team has been there less than 3 months and they are expected to do miracles. Racing is no walk in the park in Europe,  so lets give the guys enough chance to prove themselves. Same goes for other selected SA teams.

Het John ni in een van die races vir die ryers gese hulle mut ni in die eerste breaks gani en tu bly 1 van di eerste breaks weg?

And your point is? Any manager in the world has at some point or another made tactical errors or read a race wrong.

This is kind of irrelevant to the matter at hand, don't you think.

Hey you all bicthing cycling experts. Im sure most of you, backstabing idiots,  posting this sh*t here are the same which almost screewed the whole K-M thing last year in july when you in the middle of the night sneak out of the window and run back to SA to hide under mums skirt. And now you doing the same. Blaming someone who gives you at last the opportunity to become a good bike rider, for a second time!!!!, what I dont really understand. Or its you, self made cycling geniuses, sitting on your asses in SA, know few websites where to look at results and you can barely find Italy on the map of globe. Trying to be clever and giving sh*t how to manage a team.

My point is, its not easy to organise accomodation, cars, races etc. JR is using his own people to help with the national team. I know he always does the best what he can!!!

Results??!! The riders are responsible not the manager.

Just look at Froome, he did a great ride there in Italy, member of K-M under managing of JR, unfortuantely not a South African.

Selection???!! You think someone else would do much better who stayed out of the selection, I DONT THINK SO! Thumbs%20Down

Cheers

See you in sunny SA sometime. Hug

DIE STORIE LOOP ROND DAT JR FROOME WOU GEFIRE HET VOOR DIE GIRO OMDAT HY GLO N FUN RIDER IS, DIT IS SY KENNIS VAN FIETRY

O geniune...........en ek sien dis jou 1ste post as hubber, begin sommer met 'n klip in die bos comment!!!!!!!

Looks as if there are a whole of of people with not much to do with themselves except pass critism.....I like critics...usually the more you achieve in life the bigger your critics so I must be doing something right!

As for the national team, I'm not currenlty the Naitonal Tem manager, O ffered to help out as I dont think anyone esle wanted to do it, But if any one, maybe sniper? whould like to come and work with me at Thuringen please let me know and I'll fly you over..

As for results 

I've manged the National Team 4 times, Egypt, again no oner else wanted to do it so I helped out... I guess I got lucky and won another tour!

Cote Picardie.. flip I gues we got lucky and won the sporinters jersey and KOM jersey,

Liege Bastionne Liege , everyone fell asleep cos it was slow slow and 30 guys went up the road.. but sniper can comew and race on the National Team anytime

Regionne .. sh*t We got lucky again and won another jersey , must be a whole lot of luck goin around hey boys ???

As for Froome .... he must also be lucky considering he won a stage and finished 2nd in another .. ...any I like to think of myself as a lucky guy! ....Cos I win more than the rest of you put together !

Come to Belgium ... less politics and better racing!!

Guest colonel

....Cos I win more than the rest of you put together !

Well atleast your head fitted on this page!

"DIE STORIE LOOP ROND DAT JR FROOME WOU GEFIRE HET VOOR DIE GIRO OMDAT HY GLO N FUN RIDER IS, DIT IS SY KENNIS VAN FIETRY"............check your facts we call him the "fun rider," cos when he joined the team his bike was too small for him!  which shows a lot  about his character ... most of you cats seem to ride the worlds best equipment but seldom achieve anything with it.. any way MEYER 1, I got a couple of 1.1s in Belgium next month, if you want to come ride for me let me know ... but I'll probably fire YOUR ASSE after the first race .... fun rider! or maybe you could run home and hide under moms skirt .. cos men race in Belgium boys race in SA!

"OOhh i would like to see a reply on this....."

OOHHH    Sniper .. Thuringen starts on the 12th of June, can I meet you in Brussels on the 10th Bring your managers license with....  "fun  rider" has asked if you can room with him!

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile