JHB temp Tuesday -2 deg !!!

IanJ

and a good morning to you sammjoorSmilewhoops, as i was typing the power took a dip. certain bet? jozi's gonna have power outages inthe next coupla days, if not hoursShockedto anyone who did ride this morningClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big up on both of you i am trying to drop this flu for the past two weeks the way this one is going the Bela Bela is going to be a spectator race for me sh!t sh!t sh!t

Big up on both of you i am trying to drop this flu for the past two weeks the way this one is going the Bela Bela is going to be a spectator race for me sh!t sh!t sh!t

it's early, so i'll forgive you for faulty maths. if ian did 45 minutes out there, and it was 45 minutes more than me - my bike didn't get past the front door   smiley26.gif did manage 30 minutes on the trainer. got back on the bike for the first time after a bout of flu on sunday. got drenched in icy rain 20kays out smiley18.gif got a copy of the beeld at work. brrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did 38 minutes this morning.  Now I don't know if the Polar was lying (on a Polar H/Bar mount on the h/bars) but gave me -8C down one dip on Hennie Alberts St in Alberton.  As for body parts lost, my nose are GONE!!!!

O ja, the wind nearly killed me!

Eish, my fingers want to freeze of just from getting stuff out the car. Some crazy guys at GP that wants to train in this cold frost....Confused