Worst piece of tar!!!

driewiel

What have the done to Great North Road??  The portion between the R23 and the R21. Could they have put on a rougher seal - only in the slow lane?? Think I shook-off about a kg just from that little work-out on SundayWink.

That is exactly why I never ride that road. I did once, and needed a kidney belt for support.

I now use Atlas road - wide yellow line lane, smoother ride and fellow cyclists to wave to the whole way there and back.

Roads in the states are also in below average condition... And they take forever just to fill one pot hole.

Roads in the states are also in below average condition... And they take forever just to fill one pot hole.

Morning Kansas,

I am hoping that when they are finished with these highway improvements, there is still some tar and man-power left over to do the rest of the roads.

I must be honest, you get a good workout dodging the gorges, dongas and crevasses instead of just riding in a straight line.

Morning Gasping

True but, why do they start a thing and take forever to finish the job.

Here where I stay the are busy paving the roads the are busy with fout at one time and really I can not see the progress at all they just stuff up the roads that had no problem to start with. They do it any way only half way with the first big rains pot hole is back.

That is exactly why I never ride that road. I did once' date=' and needed a kidney belt for support.

I now use Atlas road - wide yellow line lane, smoother ride and fellow cyclists to wave to the whole way there and back.
[/quote']but I find most of the guys on Atlas dont want to wave back at me. Cry

driewiel, you should try the road out to Lido. The vibrations eventually make the skin on your arms itch.

you have roads in the states? Confused

you have roads in the states? Confused

Believe it...Some is used by cars aswell