The results are in.

thehermanator

well done! now to move up a few places!!!!!

Thanks Holy' date=' now I might move up to A4 next year LOL
[/quote']

come now?baby steps, pal, baby stepsLOLcream the A5 boys, then the A4 boys will see you as a threat and they'll be psyched out by the idea of you lining up with them!Wink

well done! now to move up a few places!!!!!

Thanks Holy' date=' now I might move up to A4 next year LOL
[/quote']

come now?baby steps, pal, baby stepsLOLcream the A5 boys, then the A4 boys will see you as a threat and they'll be psyched out by the idea of you lining up with them!Wink

I know, next year I will not announce this years results and I will catch them off guard ? how about that? Yea thats a plan. Clap<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sadly they are not very accurate smiley18.gif

I know a chap who started in A1 but they have him as A2, thus making him 5 minutes faster smiley5.gif

This is just one example.

I know a chap who started in A1 but they have him as A2' date=' thus making him 5 minutes faster smiley5.gif
This is just one example.[/quote']

At least you got some kind of a result. I didnt get any result!

No mtb and no road!

I know a chap who started in A1 but they have him as A2' date=' thus making him 5 minutes faster smiley5.gif
This is just one example.[/quote']

At least you got some kind of a result. I didnt get any result!

No mtb and no road!

I wonder if they are still busy compiling it?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Mine is same as my Polar Clap' date=' maybe as thehermanator says they are still tweaking it ??[/quote']

Thats exactly what I meant. Embarrassed

Mine is same as my Polar Clap' date=' maybe as thehermanator says they are still tweaking it ??[/quote']

The same here. It only differs with a couple of secondsThumbs%20Up

What was the distance on your Polar mine was 51.2km? But for the road showed 99.7KM (Also on MTB just with Slicks Confused)

First attempt I get this message...

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0e78'

Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.

/GetFullResults.asp, line 62

F5, and try again and I get my timeThumbs%20Up - 3 seconds difference between the Garmin and their time (their's being the faster oneLOL)

What was the distance on your Polar mine was 51.2km? But for the road showed 99.7KM (Also on MTB just with Slicks Confused)

I only did the MTB race and my distance was 50.8km. Very close to yours!