The results are in.

thehermanator

Ok close enough,

trying to figure out where I did the extra km on the road Smile so not bad 7km to the start and 99.7km for the race.

I got 50.94Km on the Garmin (including an extra 320m for going the wrong way).

The road I got 96.18Km

My result was a bit faster - I forgot to switch my Polar off as I finished LOL

Spot on I would say the results are in my case.

I am not disputing the times, what irks me is the following:

There is quite a number of names that feature ahead of me on the results sheet, these dudes were behind me going into the prison, however they never passed me ???????

My initial seeding was A5, our club entered us,on Friday we found out our entries were under the road race, they had to do a quick last minute change and this gave us a bad seeding, this was cleared and sorted with Richard Durrant on Saturday morning (they wrote our numbers down to ascertain that we get the correct seeded start time), my seeding was noted and I am shown as an A1 start, another dude I know started in A1 but had an A2 seeding, his time is 5 minutes faster than he really did.

Another dude I know was an A5 seed and started in A1 he also scored quite a number of minutes and a great time to go with it.

The dudes that never passed me, well they know where they went short, but alas it was all fun.

I have a strong feeling that my 94.7 mtb race results are off, by about an hour...

It was manual timing, do you guys think that they can fix this and give me my real time?

VERY happy with my time, considering the amount of training I did and time that I was off the bike (almost 2 years):

Event DateEvent NameDistanceRace TimePositionGender PositionAge PositionStart GroupGroup Position
2009/11/15Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge96.503:44:26 6090/164115216/125811009/2145DD 20/353
tazman2009-11-17 05:51:40