Praise due

willy

Many members on the forum are quick to point out cyclists behaving badly, but rarely when they do the right thing. I was walking the dogs this morning when I came across the City Cycling Club's morning ride waiting patiently at the corner of Le Seuer and Giel Basson in Plattekloof Glen. The traffic light is very slow to change, especially the direction the cyclists were coming from. There were no cars about but they waited patiently until the lights changed. Well done.

Guest Frail4Life
Many members on the forum are quick to point out cyclists behaving badly' date=' but rarely when they do the right thing. I was walking the dogs this morning when I came across the City Cycling Club's morning ride waiting patiently at the corner of Le Seuer and Giel Basson in Plattekloof Glen. The traffic light is very slow to change, especially the direction the cyclists were coming from. There were no cars about but they waited patiently until the lights changed. Well done.

[/quote']

Dear Willy

I Thank You for your Praise for City Cycling Club, I can personally say the Club will appreciate the comments as we try and teach all our members the rules and to respect others on the roads. I will pass on the message to all concerned.

I Thank You again as a proud City Cycling Club member.

David

Today I was in my car and I stopped at a traffic light that was red ..... I'm sure someone will sing my praises because I did something I'm supposed to do!!

Having been a spectator on the road at DC yesterday, I think every single cyclist needs praise for behaving so well....... each team policed themselves very well.  Great to see.

Well done Everyone!!!