New Years Hub Mtb Ride - Gauteng

Dibles

Is anyone interested in a very social mtb ride on New Year's Day? The venue will probably be Northern Farm. All ages and skill levels are welcome. We will ride at the pace of the slowest rider and will stop for a picnic in the shade next to a dam.

After the ride you guys should totally go join Epic Sports (in Doringkloof) for there anual Booooze cruise.... What a blast that is!!!

After the ride you guys should totally go join Epic Sports (in Doringkloof) for there anual Booooze cruise.... What a blast that is!!!

Have you got any more info on it? I've giving up boozing but am sure I can still do some cruising.

They leave at about 2 in the afternoon from epic sports then they basically go from resturant/pud ( about 7 different ones) till they end up at the spur in irene village mall where we eat nd have a good time... last year we wre 32 with 2 support cars, we had so much fun!

They leave at about 2 in the afternoon from epic sports then they basically go from resturant/pud ( about 7 different ones) till they end up at the spur in irene village mall where we eat nd have a good time... last year we wre 32 with 2 support cars' date=' we had so much fun!

[/quote']

Sounds like fun. Will keep it as an option.

sounds tempting.  Only I will have to get a swing vote, the boss has her spawn voting in a bloc with her.

Don't think I will be able to find my bike not to mention helmet !

That's no problem. You can be in charge of cooking us breakfast then. I'm sure Mrs Dirt Rider would enjoy a ride as would Dirt Queen.

• 3 weeks later...

Northern Farm ticket office is closed on New Year's Day. Does everyone who is keen on a ride have a multi-entry ticket?