rietvlei 24-hour photos?

Tumbleweed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Agteros

BB, what did you do to get such an [dis]honourable mention?

20091209_021444_09122009159_sm.JPG

Agteros, it relates to how bad that corner was before the 24hour course was designed! Those wooden bridges were not there and we turned a bit earlier through a really rutted, rooty section.

After they had had enough of my whining about it it was changed and then promptly named such!

Guest Agteros
Agteros' date=' it relates to how bad that corner was before the 24hour course was designed! Those wooden bridges were not there and we turned a bit earlier through a really rutted, rooty section.

After they had had enough of my whining about it it was changed and then promptly named such!
[/quote']

Glad to hear it was not because of a dishonourable dismount!

Unlike mine on Sunday morning.... actually slipped on that same little bridge you mentioned while trying to get back onto the bicycle Ouch

Holy, that  must be the funniest picture I have ever seen about you. This is evidence of what people see when the have had one to many beer...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Holy' date=' that  must be the funniest picture I have ever seen about you. This is evidence of what people see when the have had one to many beer...LOLLOLLOLLOL [/quote']

LOLi blame the rain interruption?that led to many too many beers being had!

Bwaa haa haa Holy!! All you need now is magenta wings!

LOLLOLLOL

that would definitely complete the package!

Holy's secret "beer vending" machine...

20091209_034121_holy.jpg

oh my hat?is this pic going to become a hub version of vernon kloekemoer?LOLholy koekemoer has a ring to it!EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Holy's secret "beer vending" machine...

20091209_034121_holy.jpg

oh my hat?is this pic going to become a hub version of vernon kloekemoer?LOLholy koekemoer has a ring to it!EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL that'll be soooooo funny....