Breedts Nek Hub Ride

Nancy Drew

What a lekker ride, stuggeled a bit with my knee but great to see it recovering so well!!!!, like everyone else thx Nancy for a well organized ride!!! Your fam is so cool, especially the little ones asking for ID when buying beerLOLLOLLOL

Thx T_NOSE for keeping me company most of the way back, we had some good chats!!! Also Agteros for the lekker laughs on our way to the summit!!

It was a lekker ride would have liked to meet more peeps but theres always next time.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lekker ride' date=' stuggeled a bit with my knee but great to see it recovering so well!!!!,

[/quote']

I just knew you would throw that knee comment in somewhere smiley17.gif smiley36.gif

What a lekker ride' date=' stuggeled a bit with my knee but great to see it recovering so well!!!!,

[/quote']

I just knew you would throw that knee comment in somewhere smiley17.gif smiley36.gif

Its not nice laughing at people with conditions, okSmile

[/quote']

Now you sound just like Skeleto in Nacho Libre smiley4.gif

Sorry, won't laugh again tjom.

[/quote']

Now you sound just like Skeleto in Nacho Libre smiley4.gif

Sorry, won't laugh again tjom.

NACHOOOOOOo.LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL

rad006 doing trackstands on the sunflower-singletrack - nance that bit was the BEST of the whole day - i'd ride that over and over Big%20smile

20091221_134703_sunflower_singl.jpg

I soooo wanted to join you guys but was broken....ended up wasting my one day off a month catching up on rest and doing household chores Cry

Oh well, maybe next time!!!

Nancy, thanks so much, what an experience. Please put my name down for next one.  I always wondered about that silly small gear at the front, now I know....

rad006 doing trackstands on the sunflower-singletrack - nance that bit was the BEST of the whole day - i'd ride that over and over Big%20smile

20091221_134703_sunflower_singl.jpg

This is my favourite part of the ride too cat-i, pity it's so short.

Nancy' date=' thanks so much, what an experience. Please put my name down for next one.  I always wondered about that silly small gear at the front, now I know....

[/quote']

glad you enjoyed it roundwego and glad you got to familiarise yourself with 'granny' Big%20smile

I know, I couldn't ride that hill without her

my apologies for not posting pics yet. I am having an issue with my ISP and uploading pics through my cell phone is just too time consuming. Promise I will post them soon Embarrassed