Wich Bike to take to Hartenbos?

no calves

Witch bike should I take to Hartenbos??  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Witch bike should I take to Hartenbos??

• Road
    • MTB

Hi' date=' I'm taking my MTB as well, too many cars on the road in December. Will be there from the 18th to the first week of Jan[/quote']

yes 100%. Too dangerous on the road with a bunch of cocky Gautengers taking over the "holiday towns" drinking beer while driving and showing off their big cars etc. If they are not in GP they think all road rules don't apply to them and they can do whatever they like.

LOL

might be true from other areas as well but most number plates I see is GP ... no wonder people think up "Groot P%^$#"

Those pictures are of Harkerville Red Route. Definitely worth the drive. It is between Knysna and Plet on the N2.

Bring the Mtb and you can do the race next weekend - Rock Pedal Classic - from George to Louvain and back ober two days.

Quite a few options for rides from Great Brak/Tegrniet although it will be on secondary gravel roads. Still worth doing it as there are quite a few steep descends/ascends to the river valleys.  I can think of the following :

Botlierskop road

Fredenheim west of Great Brak (spelling?)

Out on the gravel pass north west of Great Brak (turn-off at the Spar in Great Brak) - combine it on the road that pass the Wolwedans-dam at the western side.

Straight on from Klein-Brak past Botlierskop turn-off - choose your return road as you wish.

Turn left from Klein-Brak tar road just past the Botlierskop turn-off and continue through to Oudsthoorn road (Brandwag I think)

Most of the times I return to Klein-Brak and continue along the river & coast to Kusweg in Reebok/Tergniet.