Spokes and nipples

Aedon

I took a car induced lie down the other day which resulted in my front wheel getting a bit of a wobble.  Unfortunately it seems that some of the spokes have melded with the nipples and I am not able to either loosen or tighten them.  How do I get them loose again?

Eina! Your nipples must be really sore!!

hahaha!LOL

Jokes aside, seriously I am sorry to hear about your 'induced lie down' and I hope you are all ok.

When you say 'bit of a wobble', is this wheel totally trashed cos you may have to cut the spokes to get everything lose.

Probably worded that all wrong.

The wheel isnt trashed but I am not able to get it trued as a result of the spoke problem.

Probably worded that all wrong.

The wheel isnt trashed but I am not able to get it trued as a result of the spoke problem.

You explained just fine, and you worded it fine.

Just me and my sick sense of humour - hahaha!!

Try some penetrating fluid on the nipples andlet tit soak for a while

Daddy Wayne!

Please let me out the corner! Im trying really hard to control myself with this one!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The worst part is I only see it now had a rough night worst part is I read it to check for spelling, and to be honest laughing myself aswell,

I suppose no advice on this topic will go down with out some type of wierd humor
Mecnic2009-12-18 01:15:47

The worst part is I only see it now had a rough night worst part is I read it to check for spelling' date=' and to be honest laughing myself aswell,

I suppose no advice on this topic will go down with out some type of wierd humor
[/quote']

You are forgiven brother, but I really gotta thank you for a good laugh.

I dont think I laughed like that for a really long time.

Have a great day!