damnit...!!!!!!!!!!

Tumbleweed

no ways! i can't even get past that second crate! but, ja, 8 wasn't easy. kept on faceplanting! the peeps in the pub are wondering why i kept screaming: "EINA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

just nailed level 9

10 is the real bitch

aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!! i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!! still can't get through it. danny macaskill i am not... smiley9.gif

How many beers have you had, holy?!? Could have something to do with the deterioration in your hand-eye co-ordination smiley2.gif

How many beers have you had' date=' holy?!? Could have something to do with the deterioration in your hand-eye co-ordination smiley2.gif[/quote']

dunno...maybe i should ask the barman... smiley36.gif

That has got to be one of the worst physics engines in a Flash game EVER! I think I'll rather go try my luck on the Trials bike.

got over the boxes, but tripped up time and again by them damn logs! bugger it. i can't be bothered finishing this. now i'm just making him crash in the most spectacular fashion!Evil%20Smile