Q: How to prevent sunglasses from slipping ?

ASTANA

Hi Guys

What home product or DIY can i do to prevent my sunglasses from slipping ?

Most glasses like oakleys sit quite tight on your head but my Rudy project Sportsmasks sit nice and loose and I like the feel of it - only problem is that after a few min in the sun with the sweat and all the glasses need to be pushed back into place

What can I apply to the frame arms to help them grip better on my head ?

Will sillicone help ? Its on the inside of the glasses so it won't mess up the "look" of the glasses and no one will see my DIY job. as long as it works.

any ideas ?

Thanx guys - happy new year!

Can't the arms bend on your Rudy's?They are made in such a way that you can bend them for a better fit.Same applies to the nose piece.

yeah only the nose piece can adjust. The helmet - Giro Ionos pushes onto the arms of the glasses and this makes that the nose piece lift off my nose or something like that.

Don't want to put the arms under the helmet strap that just looks and feels stupid

bump

The nose piece will help a bit - any idea how to make the arms stick to your head a bit more.

The Rudy Project Sportmask only have plastic arms with rubber grips on the temples only

I'm looking for sticky rubber / grip on the end of the arms behind the ear/against the head

any ideas ?

I bought a R5 stretchy material strappy thingy that slips over the rim ends and goes around your head. Works like a charm. Also doesn't alter the glasses.

I bought a R5 stretchy material strappy thingy that slips over the rim ends and goes around your head. Works like a charm. Also doesn't alter the glasses.

mmmm.... OK, so where how why when ? Whats the name etc.. cant really get all that from your post WinkLOL

Oh, I think i bought them at Centurion Cycles. They had a basket full of the stuff. Don't know the brand name. Its almost like very thin wetsuit material (rubbery on inside, material on outside) and is shaped like a long tube.

Will try post picture tonight of them.

And, when they are dirty I just chuck em in the wash.