Unemployed Hubbers

Spartikus

Hi Guys

My name is Gavin Kilpatrick,(Beijing Paralympic Medalist)

I have been unemployed for 2 years now, I am fully computer literate and have sales experience as well as a certificate in conference and event management and I also worked in corporate wellness as a wellness coordinator for some time

If you have ANY positions available please be so kind as to contact me

Regards

Gavin

gavin@vibe.co.za

Nice to see this thread still alive. To date, this initiative has resulted in two Hubbers joing our company (OK, the one Hubber did leave but he created an opportunity for another Hubber)

Nice to hear that you have found/helped 2 hubbers/hubbers friends.

Looks like this thread needs a weekly bump.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so we are looking for a Salesperson to sell, In the Grater Cape Town Region, (Cape Town, Paarl, Grabouw)

Point of Sale Software, Systems and CCTV systems in the Western Cape.

Offering a Basic + Cell Allowance + Business Fuel + Excellent Commission.

Must have Own Reliable Transport and not be afraid of cold calling.

PM me or mail richard(at)peryton.co.za for more details if interested

Edited by Dick

Guys, do you think we should close this thread and perhaps start a new 2011 one?

Its an awesome idea and works, but would make it so much easier for us to manage if we could keep it small and easier to navigate for those looking for work?

Great thread, was just thinking of how crap it is going back to work tomorrow, after reading this thread I am gratefull that I have a job, good liuck to all those searching, cheers.

Am in the job hunting market too, any manager / logistics positions open? If so please contact me ASAP. Am willing to relocate. Have Project Management experience too

Hi guys.

I just got off the phone with Polar.

They are looking for people.

Please call them on 011-8051028

Hi Guys,

The Company I work for does photographic retail. We are looking for Managers/assistant Manager

PM me if you want more details

Hi Guys,

The Company I work for does photographic retail. We are looking for Managers/assistant Manager

PM me if you want more details

Mmmmmmm, how much for a Canon D 60 body :lol:

Just joined up a green renewable energy company.

We are urgently looking for a draughtsman. He/she must be able to rok in autocad and hopefully solid edge. Needs a strong understanding of mechanical structures. Personality and an ability to fit in with the culture is key, by that I mean a neurotic caged lion hunter might not be suitable for the job as might be a person who is in to V8 drag racing.

If there are any junior mech engineers out there interested in getting involved with a company wanting to change the world give me shout.

:clap:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

I'm on the lookout for part-time/ 3 days a week position in Jhb. I do volunteer work 2 days per week and need to fill the other days- have a cycling habit to feed!

I have sales and marketing experience as well as training/facilitating experience. Will also look at office admin/co-ordinator positions. My new motto is "Anything LEGAL for cash" :D

CV available on request, please PM me.

Thanks