HELP!!!! Q on MTB shock!!

Beee

Setting up a shock is like making love to a beautiful woman.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

First you have to check for sag, find out where the correct bits to fiddle with are, then connect your pump to adjust your stroke for the most controllable rebound.

Afterwards a quick hose down and a wipe with a damp cloth and it will be ready for the next session. Apparently.

Hey Beee, I had to stumble into here eventually... seems you've got all the help you need, and some you probably should've been expecting (see ChrisH and GoLefty!! above!)

Well, only thing you're short is a shock pump. My dad has one?

Ag MichH, men will be men!!!!LOL

I'll maar do the Babbas race and see how the bike handles, then I'll take it to the LBS and do the trembling lip thing as SARA suggested.

I'm totally useless with everything technical so it'll just be easier if theLBS fixes whatever needs to be fixed!!!Wink

Ag MichH' date=' men will be men!!!!LOL

I'll maar do the Babbas race and see how the bike handles, then I'll take it to the LBS and do the trembling lip thing as SARA suggested.

I'm totally useless with everything technical so it'll just be easier if theLBS fixes whatever needs to be fixed!!!Wink

[/quote']

Beee, this si something you must be able to do in the field yourself. Even if you follow the suggestion from the hub members you will still need to fiddle when you get to a course. Some need faster rebound and less sag then others.