Where can i find the Bosal bike racks ??

Shawn A

never made a claim that they are better.

Good quality at great prices.

realiable distributor that has been in the industry for 28 years

proof is in the pudding...

at least you know that Buzz is made in Taiwanand no other bullsh...t about its origin.

Where is Thule made ...??

for your information...Poland is country of origin...not Sweden

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Buzz that should be enough info for most of us, now it's to sell my hatch hook on thule and get one of these which is cool as i won't have to break the bank entirely.

On the plus side you have done a good amoun of marketing for you resellers, please keep us updated as more place stock them.

hi buzzbee

do you know if they bring in the buzzrider, and what rrp would be?

Would it be possible to buy a buzzrider without the bag?

SORRY DUDE IN GAUTENG...

CAJEES' date=' EAGLE CANYON CYCLES, NORTHCLIFF CYCLES, LINDEN CYCLES,

ANY BIKE SHOP SHOULD HAVE..BUZZ IS BUZZING THE WHOLE COUNTRY

?
[/quote']

Okay saw the post smiley9.gif

Buzz Rider RRP  R3125.00

Not possible to get it without the bag. The bag is fully water proof !! good plus point.

You will need to have the roof bars already fitted to fit the Rider

Stores in JHB

Eagle Canyon, Northcliff Cycles, Linden, west Rand cycle, Westdene Cycles, Morningside, Pro Cycles, Finish Line Cycles,Solomons,Cajees,

Just Cycles, Kyalami Cycles, Cycletech..dude the list grows each day!! 

• 1 month later...

Just got one at the Argus Expo,

R2750. Folds up into a bag, can take practically any bike. Looks like good quality but time will tell.

Buzz rack is close to R4k and doesnt lower to give access to boot (well not the model I saw)

The Bosal bike rack has to many moving parts & bits & pieces for my liking.......rock rattle & fall apart after a year of use?

The Bosal bike rack has to many moving parts & bits & pieces for my liking.......rock rattle & fall apart after a year of use?

that's an interesting way of looking at it.

I have an Al-ko 2-bike rack up for grabs (similar to the Thule) still in the box ...  interested persons can PM me their details for more info.

Saw one at the expo last Thursday evening. I studied it over and over again. Looks well made. I had my mind set on the Thule EuroWay, 2-bike, but this Bosal was R2750 compared to the R4499 EuroWay. Seemed like a no brainer. But yes, to many moving parts.

So I asked the salesman about the warrenty on the Bosal. Remember, the CFO was standing next to me! The salesman replied..."What warranty do you want? What can go wrong?" I was perplexed and did not know whether to laugh or to give him reasons for my question. Obviously this was not good news to my other half and we immediately walked away and chatted in the corner. We returned and asked the guy what feedback they had so far of the product. He said.."Wel, ons eerste een het nie so goed gewerk nie, toe maak ons 'n nuwe een en het met hom in die veld gaan rondry, en so ver het dit nog nie probleme gegee nie". Anyways, the salesman did not inspire us with confidence and we were not planning to be any lab rats either.

We decided on the EuroWay!

Why not support local industry, with local support and spares? Holdfast is always improving their product, and if your fave shop doesn't stock it then why not get them to support local too and order stock in.