LA back for some more whipping.....

Canaris

reading the comments on news 24 .... what rookies (hope its none of you guys HAHA)

obviously it means nothing that lance did not reach top 10 etc etc. Robbie hunter making the cut - so what - good for a sprinter and good for SA, means nothing compared to Lance

Funny people out there, stating logic

reading the comments on news 24 .... what rookies (hope its none of you guys HAHA)obviously it means nothing that lance did not reach top 10 etc etc. Robbie hunter making the cut - so what - good for a sprinter and good for SA' date=' means nothing compared to LanceFunny people out there, stating logic

[/quote']

er, it's a sprinter's race.

Hey Astana, as an aside, it occurs to me that since LA has left Astana that they (Astana) will not be ridingTrek at this years TDF.

Any idea what bikes they will be riding?

Hey Astana' date=' as an aside, it occurs to me that since LA has left Astana that they (Astana) will not be ridingTrek at this years TDF.

?

Any idea what bikes they will be riding?
[/quote']

spesh smiley4.gif

Oh sorry mate I thought you were home by now ....... I was unaware of your current elbow lifting activity, please accept my humblest apologies Embarrassed

that's a bit harsh' date=' bb, i was having a sip of my beer.[/quote']

and keeping busy on the Cycling for singles thread.... priorities boy, priorities.

"...team boss Johan Bruyneel, who masterminded each of those

victories, sees positive signs in a man he knows so well that he

sometimes finishes his sentences... There you have it, even his Team Boss can see his Positive now how the Hell can all those Lab results be Negative?!!?!?!?

that's a bit harsh' date=' bb, i was having a sip of my beer.[/quote']

and keeping busy on the Cycling for singles thread.... priorities boy, priorities.

?

?

?

just protecting my honour, mr jones. can you believe that those chicks have been ogling me? sies. i feel, er, dirty...