How are your LEGS today?

Drinks@Brawn

And?

Normally I would be a little sore and tired.

But today I was fresh and full of energy.

I even bettered my time by about 8 mins.

The route is into Cape Town to my work. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be that you did not ride hard enough to warrant sore or tired legs.

You can ask anyone from CITY, I was really putting down the hammer on Saterday. They will even tell a story about a lost CHICKEN.Confused

For Sunday ask any of the TEMP riders, I went up Oukaaps strong, came down otherside like a bat. I really put the power ON.
cytomax2010-02-01 21:39:25

Guest Agteros

You can ask anyone from CITY' date=' I was really putting down the hammer on Saterday. They will even tell a story about a lost CHICKEN.Confused

For Sunday ask any of the TEMP riders, I went up Oukaaps strong, came down otherside like a bat. I really put the power ON.
[/quote']

and?

Went for a run last night,damn legs a dead this morning ....but what doesnt kill me makes me stronger.....or I like to think so.

Forget the junk you're consuming. Train harder and longer. Keep it honest

L'Bie2010-02-02 04:39:12

110km sat off road in mud an rain and 2000m of climbing

80km sunday mainly off road but did include a 12km road climb up the highest paved road in the country.

did an hour this morning on the road and the legs were sore !!!.

...hope it helps for sani

Have to say the one time I used the product mentioned by the second poster' date=' my stomach was in such turmoil it turned the club ride in sheer torture.... You DO know it is bad when you do not care whether the garage toilet is clean or dirty Dead

Not Cytomax ever again.... Thumbs%20Down

[/quote']

Tell me if you are coming to Cape Town for any Racing.

Would be interesting, about same fitness.

Yes I will give you one of the Improved product give aways.

Forget the junk you're consuming. Train harder and longer. Keep it honest

Hey I enjoy my Mcdonalds, 6 Beers, Packet of smokes and don't forget my Fruit salad.Big%20smile 

Joh i only did 80km' date=' on saterday. But ok its not much but atleas i enjoy it. :)
cytomax? Never get really interest in new stuff except they work good, so i'll rather stay on Powerade/Energade/USN.[/quote']

Been on the Market for 12 years. I have been Racing / Riding with Cytomax on and off for the last 8 years.

Anyway' date=' on topic: my legs are sore today and I had Cytomax in my bottles on Saturday...
[/quote']

It must be Genetic.LOL

No really, there is alot of factors to consider. 

You can ask anyone from CITY' date=' I was really putting down the hammer on Saterday. They will even tell a story about a lost CHICKEN.Confused

[/quote']

Did you honestly have that roast chicken in your top/shorts/wherever the whole race Shocked ? There are other ways of keeping food warm LOL ... like buying it afterwards. I was going to ask if it was free range or raised on Cytomax LOL 

My legs feel like they've had a long holiday.. almost 2 months off the saddle jeez.. need to get back in action Angry

Did you honestly have that roast chicken in your top/shorts/wherever the whole race Shocked ? There are other ways of keeping food warm LOL ... like buying it afterwards. I was going to ask if it was free range or raised on Cytomax LOL 

You better go and burn some rubber because I may just join your bunch?

If I ride in your group ? You will be paying for my entry. LOL

As  I will be beating you with my chicken every week.

I am looking for a bit of meat tenderiser.Confused