Cycle Lab Supercycling Club - Ride Magazine.

Jaco Steyn

I received a SMS today from Cycle Lab Supercycling Club informing me that from now on we need to collect our Ride Magazine (part of the club benefits/membership fees) at the club offices. I am 100km away from the club, so it will be daft to ride to Fourways just to collect a ?R35 magazine! If I do not take the magazine, will I get a discount of my club membership fees? I think this just sucksAngry.

Yeh got the same SMS, lucky for me i drive past the cyclelab fourways office everyday to get to my office, so not a huge issue for me..

They just sent an email newsletter aswell, now i have no problem fetching it, but when!?!

Maybe for people like yourself steynja, they should still post, it would still cutdown from there R56000 postage bill per month

They just sent an email newsletter aswell

I did not get this newsletter, but then again, I never get e-mail newsletters from them! I gues my work's e-mail mail marshall just deletes them. Maybe I should contact Cari-Ann and ask that newsletters are sent to my home e-mail address.

Well i dont mind. The subs have stayed the same for three years now so i guess something had to give.

Incase you never received news letter

Dear francis@..........

I am sure that you have enjoyed the benefit of your

monthly Ride Magazine as a Cycle Lab Supercycling Club Member.

This is one of many club member benefits, and also one that we have truly

appreciated from the management of Ride Magazine.

As the club has expanded over the years, so has the cost to produce and post

these magazines to you.

Together the Club and Ride Magazine will continue to provide this monthly

benefit to you, however they will be delivered to your closest club for you

to

collect each month. This therefore waiving the postal cost of R56 000 a

month.

Collection points are as follows:

Club Johannesburg - Cycle Lab - Design Quarter, Nicol Grove,

Fourways

Club Pretoria - Cycle Lab - Centurion Gate Centre, Centurion

Club Durban - Cycle Lab - 68 Kensington Drive, Durban North (also

distribution to Cycle Lab Hillcrest)

Club Cape Town - Cycle Lab - Westlake Lifestyle Centre, Westlake

Drive,

Westlake (also distribution to Cycle Lab Tyger Manor and Cycle Lab Northgate

Island)

Club Port Elizabeth - Kevin Dorfling to confirm (coffee shop in the

area)

Club Nelspruit - Anton's Cycle Worx, 22 Rapid Street, Riverside

Industrial Park

Club Heidelberg - Wiesenhof Coffee Shop, Heidelberg

Hi Steynja (and other country members)

Thank you for your post on the hub, pls feel free to use my email address  ali@cyclelab.com. Smile in the future.

We will most certainly be looking after our country members and would never expect you to drive 100km to fetch yr magazine. pls email me your correct name and we will post it to you monthly, i am sure we have the correct postal address on our system. Unfortunatley i am unble to give u a discount on you annual club fees as the fees are just R50 more than the annual ride subscription fees. Wink
We go the extra mile to ensure we have happy members, so drop me that mail and i can assure you, your mag will be posted using the conventional postal system today.

Hi Steynja (and other country members)

Thank you for your post on the hub' date=' pls feel free to use my email address  ali@cyclelab.com. Smile in the future.

We will most certainly be looking after our country members and would never expect you to drive 100km to fetch yr magazine. pls email me your correct name and we will post it to you monthly, i am sure we have the correct postal address on our system. Unfortunatley i am unble to give u a discount on you annual club fees as the fees are just R50 more than the annual ride subscription fees. Wink
We go the extra mile to ensure we have happy members, so drop me that mail and i can assure you, your mag will be posted using the conventional postal system today.

[/quote']

Hi Ali,

Thank you very much for your reply and willingness to helpand going the extra mile!ClapHugClapHugClapHugClapHugClapHugClapHug

I have sent you an e-mail with all the relevant details.