TrickyLa

There is an LBS (WC) here that recently told Trek to come and collect/remove their stock because of their bad service.

Trek??? is that an afrikaans name???

It is in fact. The very first Trek bikes even had those old Voortrekker voorlaaiers as an emblem.

No TREK is how the americans pronounce TRACK! It?s from <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Texas so you would understand.....LOLWink<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I wonder why all the allegations have been removed by TrickyLa? If you are not prepared to stand your ground based on the statements that you have made the please don?t post them. If Trek gave you bad service then you have the right to tell people and it is called freedom of speech.

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Just Fun Cycles has him by the ........If you don?t remove post's we don?t replace!!!!LOL<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Just a guess. Please read disclaimer before signing

No TREK is how the americans pronounce TRACK! It?s from <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Texas so you would understand.....LOLWink<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Could even be TRUCK depending on where in America you come from.Wink

I wonder why all the allegations have been removed by TrickyLa? If you are not prepared to stand your ground based on the statements that you have made the please don?t post them. If Trek gave you bad service then you have the right to tell people and it is called freedom of speech.

[/quote']

I have removed the posts as the problem has been addressed by Just Fun Sports (Jhb) who contacted me yesterday to help the situation, and requires no more action.

Well dude if you have the guts to name and shame someone you should have the GUTS and or decency to mention that the problem has been sorted out, not just edit your comments!!! ' <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well I?ll' do it on your behalf, THANKS to JUST FUN CYCLES (JHB) for sorting out my problems BIG UP!!!!!!!!!Thumbs%20Up

Question is, would it have been sorted out so quickly or at all if the topic had not been made public?

Well done Tricky for exposing and get the issue in the open. If you did not do that, they would still mess around.

I'm telling you, this HUB is a powerfull tool.

Especially when you send the link of the posting to the shop.

We now have some power to protect the cycling consumer.

But, use it wisely.

Like I said it's good to complain / raise a problem. When the problem or issue has been sorted, make it known as wellStern%20Smile.....!

Like I said it's good to complain / raise a problem. When the problem or issue has been sorted' date=' make it known as wellStern%20Smile.....![/quote']

These days you have to bitch and moan to get service. So why must you thank them if things finally starts to go somewere?

I know it's in short supply but it is called, wait for it, its coming, good nature. Dude you need to take that underwear that?s bothering you and through it away, you making yourselves miserable!

And I'm sure we are only hearing one side of the story aren't we?Ying%20Yang<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />