This is it

Squishy Thingy

okay' date=' I get it.  It is never the woman's fault.  Always the guy to blame.

Women become involved in the sex industry because men force them into it.  Women NEVER willingly take their clothes off, pout seductively, and spread their legs (for the camera or for Tiger).  Honestly, there was a whole platoon of sex starved  SS men forcing them to do it.

Married women NEVER look or desire men (excluding their husbands but only if  he is well behaved). 

Single women however have the licence to partake in the pleasures of the flesh, whenever they please (but normally only under duress or bribery).

And now you understand why it is all the men's fault.
[/quote']

ClapClapClap

well said, my friendSmile

ps, sorry, i missed you yesterday?

Jeez Im just glad my wife is not like this' date=' verkrampte afrikaners sindroom is so gister se nuus.Wink[/quote']

you're in an open marriage? kewl?Thumbs%20Up

Lol didnt say that journo man, just that we look past all this crap of gender olympics.

What is important is that you can be one person all the time, i know so many men and women that turn into very weird and different people when they are joined by their partners, thus living two lives - not cool!!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think women are easier taken advantage off.

some men know how to play their cards when it comes to unstable emotional women...that might have reached a bad patch in their relationship.

Most times it happens, is when there is trouble at home. women can be suckers if all the right words are being whispered in their ears...especially if it's not being said at home.

Sad, but true.

in this day and age, there are just as many unstable and emotional men, who are going through that same bad patch intheir lives.

Well Andyr246 you answered your own question... you have generalized about us females. i personally dont find it offensive' date=' i do feel offended when a strange man comes up to me and touches me bee hind because he never asked permission[/quote']

Please show me where I generalised about females. And what has that got to do with strange men and your "bee hind"?

most of the women involved were just straight forward sex addicts' date=' couldnt get enough of it.[/quote']

Cool - I've never found a straightforward one.

most of the women involved were just straight forward sex addicts' date=' couldnt get enough of it.[/quote']

Cool - I've never found a straightforward one.

but you still don't have a v-card either?

in this day and age' date=' there are just as many unstable and emotional men, who are going through that same bad patch intheir lives.[/quote']

I think it's good then, if people recognise the signs and steer clear before it's too late.

Besides, every relationship has it's ups and downs, every person gets through them differently. Most of the time, they'll need a friend.

in this day and age' date=' there are just as many unstable and emotional men, who are going through that same bad patch intheir lives.[/quote']

?

I think it's good then, if people recognise the signs and steer clear before it's too late.

?

Besides, every relationship has it's ups and downs,?every person?gets through them differently. Most of the time, they'll need a friend.

Agreed.

Besides, every relationship has it's ups and downs, every person gets through them differently. Most of the time, they'll need a friend.

Agreed.

Shocked

Agreed.

Shocked

I know! We are agreeing for a change! LOL

Oh Come on Squishy Thingie. It works both ways. Let the guys perve a bit. No harm done. I am a female cyclist and I enjoy watching the guys bums and packages. It's part of the fun.

Shees. I've just finished reading all 21 pages. Just started this morning!

Anyways, as always the Hub entertains BIG TIME! smiley32.gif

i think the notion that women are less likely to commit adultery than men is sooooooooooo obsolete. i can tell you' date=' and this is from personal experience, they are a lot of meddling and unfaithful women out there.[/quote']

Prove it!Wink

Oh Come on Squishy Thingie. It works both ways. Let the guys perve a bit. No harm done. I am a female cyclist and I enjoy watching the guys bums and packages. It's part of the fun.

Stop it! I am sick of you chicks checking out my junk! WTF!!!! I am not just a beecake. I have feelings too...

BTW, do you know what package is in Scouse slang?

LOL - Oh yes you are a beefcake. What feelings? :-)

No I dont know what package is is Scouse slang...Enlighten me.