Get a life!

thenoodle

I was just thinking...........(it hurt a little)..........that the Hub seems to be filled with a bunch of people with no lives. I mean; who sits on the internet on a sunday afternoon, talking *** on a forum?

Then I realised, I am on the hub and I am talking *** on a forum. I might have to go and ride my bicycle now.LOL

Too the mountains!!!!!!!

I was just thinking...........(it hurt a little)..........that the Hub seems to be filled with a bunch of people with no lives. I mean; who sits on the internet on a sunday afternoon' date=' talking *** on a forum?

Then I realised, I am on the hub and I am talking *** on a forum. I might have to go and ride my bicycle now.LOL

Too the mountains!!!!!!!
[/quote']

I see you are still online..... waiting for responses I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!! ....... I see you say too (sic) the mountains???????? ........ Are you family of Heidi or Julie Andrews..... maybe Herr von Trapp???????

I dig surfing the ol' Net on the lazy Sunday afternoons while the television runs some good movies in the background.   smiley17.gif

I dig surfing the ol' Net on the lazy Sunday afternoons while the television runs some good movies in the background.   smiley17.gif

DSTV decoder went up in smoke last night. We are watching old DVD's

I need something to help me relax. When I get home from Work or a Race, no matter what time I can not fall asleep straight away.

I was just thinking...........(it hurt a little)..........that the Hub seems to be filled with a bunch of people with no lives. I mean; who sits on the internet on a sunday afternoon' date=' talking *** on a forum?

Too the mountains!!!!!!!
[/quote']

I see you are still online..... waiting for responses I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!! ....... I see you say too (sic) the mountains???????? ........ Are you family of Heidi or Julie Andrews..... maybe Herr von Trapp???????

What's wrong with Heidi? Or Julie Andrews and Herr von Trapp for that matter. A nice bunch of people.

?

DSTV decoder went up in smoke last night. We are watching old DVD's

Now you can get the new HD DSTV decoder, Big H!

Unless you already had one...   smiley2.gif