Our suit-ed argus...got lumo in 2011!!

iRob

hahaha AWESOME BRO!!! :thumbup: We actually met you guys just after misty cliffs, we were the 3 in the lumo body suits this year! what a jol...pleasure to have met you okes! and thanks for lifting up the lens on your glasses (if that was you) :clap:

hahaha AWESOME BRO!!! :thumbup: We actually met you guys just after misty cliffs, we were the 3 in the lumo body suits this year! what a jol...pleasure to have met you okes! and thanks for lifting up the lens on your glasses (if that was you) :clap:

RESPECT!

YES! I remember you guys! You guys must've gotten crazy warm in those lumo suits!

Yip, it'd just have been rude to introduce myself with my shades on, and they do have that flip-up functionality, so I just had to. Those shades cost me R4 at a hospice, and are perfect for cycling; they never steam up, and if you can't see where you're going, you just lift the flats ;-)

Did you guys do it for a charity? Everyone kept asking us that!

RESPECT!

YES! I remember you guys! You guys must've gotten crazy warm in those lumo suits!

Yip, it'd just have been rude to introduce myself with my shades on, and they do have that flip-up functionality, so I just had to. Those shades cost me R4 at a hospice, and are perfect for cycling; they never steam up, and if you can't see where you're going, you just lift the flats ;-)

Did you guys do it for a charity? Everyone kept asking us that!

It was ridiculous!!! I got out of mine and turned it around to take advantage of the zip :thumbup: Haha nice one mate! who needs radars and jawbones!?? and those things have style second to none! haha! . . . We didnt do it for charity, but i think next year we should! laughing for a reason would be even better!